Our 550 Type III Paracord / Parachute Cord is tough! Made with 100% raw nylon materials combined with a minimum of 550lb breaking strength this Paracord is the real deal
Paracord has literally 100's of survival applications as well as many apparel applications. Whether you carrying it around in your pack or wearing it on your wrist, paracord is the one thing you do not want to be without. It is available in many different colors, and patterns and also in several different lengths.
Cord is Copper and Sage.
Bundles Are 100, 50, 25, 10 , & 1 Feet Options
The Nitty Gritty:
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH: Bored Paracord brand paracord is TOUGH. All of our 550 paracord is rated for a minimum break strength of 550 lbs. The 7 Inner strands are surrounded by a tightly woven nylon sheath. It will not let you down in times of need.
- LONG LIFE AND DURABILITY: Whether it is snow or rain, Bored Paracord brand paracord is made to last. It is mold, mildew, rot, and UV resistant and can handle nearly everything you throw at it.
- UNBEATABLE COMFORT: Attention to detail is what we do best and it sure is the case when it comes to comfort. Our paracord is the softest and easiest to use when using it for your craft project. It is the "go-to" paracord for all paracord enthusiasts.
- VIBRANT COLORS: With over 300+ unique paracord colors, there is literally a color for everyone. You can rest assured that when you get Bored Paracord brand paracord, you are getting the absolute brightest and most vibrant colors on the market.
- MADE IN THE USA: Our ENTIRE selection of paracord is manufactured in the United States by the same company that makes it for our military. Furthermore, when you purchase Bored Paracord brand paracord, you are directly supporting a Veteran Owned and Operated Small Business. Thank you!